|INDIAFRICA: A Shared Future welcomes you to its website.
This site is published by:
INDIAFRICA: A Shared Future
c/o IdeaWorks Design & Strategy Pvt Ltd
609, Block-C, 6th floor
South City-2 Sec-50
Gurgaon (HR) INDIA
IdeaWorks Design & Strategy Pvt Ltd
609, Block-C, 6th floor,
Nirvana Courtyard, South City-2
Hosted & Maintained by:
2/21, II Floor
Sarai Jullena, New Friends Colony
New Delhi - 110025. INDIA
Please read these details carefully before going through this website.
This Site contains information about INDIAFRICA: A Shared Future and all activities and entities that are part of it.
- The purpose of the present notice is to define the conditions in which INDIAFRICA: A Shared Future is making its www.indiafrica.in subject to compliance with the present notice which theIdeaWorks reserves the right to modify or update at any time. Access to and use of the site implies your acceptance of the present notice. If you do not agree with the terms below, you are advised not to use this Site.
- theideaworks tries to ensure to keep the Site accessible, without however being subject to any obligation to achieve this. It is specified that access to the Site may be interrupted for the purposes of maintenance, updating or any other reason, particularly of a technical nature. Under no circumstances theIdeaWorks shall be liable for any of these interruptions and the consequences which could result in any loss to the user.
- The contents which appear or are available on the Site are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights and are the exclusive property of theIdeaWorks. No part of the contents of the site may be copied, reproduced, represented, adapted, fully or partially by any means whatever, with the exception of a single copy, stored on a single computer and reserved exclusively for the private use of the user. The contents presented in this site are liable to modification without notice and are presented without any express guarantee and are not considered as giving any rights to users for any compensation. The logos are registered trade marks of theIdeaWorks.
- No document from the site should be copied, reproduced, published, downloaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any manner, except for the case of a simple recording of documents on your personal computer for users personal use and without any commercial purpose.
- To correspond with INDIAFRICA: A Shared Future by e-mail, internet users must fill in the correspondence forms proposed on the site.
- The documents and information provided on the site are provided 'as they stand', without any express guarantee of any kind.
theIdeaWorks reserves the right to modify or amend the site's content at any time, without notice. theIdeaWorks cannot be held responsible in the event of contamination of users' computer equipment as a result of a virus or other computer 'infections'. The Site user is responsible for taking all appropriate measures to protect his/ her data and/or software from any possible contamination by computer viruses circulating via Internet. theIdeaWorks, its directors, employees, suppliers or partners mentioned on the site cannot be held responsible in any manner, for claims or contractual responsibility, criminal responsibility or any other claims, for all indirect or direct loss, incidents or ancillary of whatever nature, particularly of a financial or commercial nature, resulting out of the use of the Site or any information obtained from its Site.
The information presented on the Site is as per the records of theIdeaWorks. The information related to partners/ associates is provided by them and they are responsible for the correctness of the details. theIdeaWorks shall not be held liable for errors, interruptions or delays in the transmission of information, or for their consequences.
All disputes relating to the Site or to the present notice shall be brought before the Court at Delhi, INDIA and will be governed buy the Indian law, independently of the rules concerning conflicting legislation. Use of the Site indicates your express agreement with the application of the present jurisdiction clause. In the event of one of the elements of these conditions of use being judged illegal, null or inapplicable for whatever reason, it will no longer be considered part of the conditions of use and will not affect the validity or application of the other elements.